Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Busy Busy busy

I have been very busy with working on a baby boy album. I also got a creative block yesterday so i'm getting out of the house today and heading for our Hobby Lobby to break up my normal routine.. I also spent the morning looking at other blogs, creating my wholesale account with Crafter's Companion- if you haven't been to their website you should. http://crafterscompanion.com  They have some great stuff. What I have used-- is the Crafter's Companion  Stick and Spray- and the NEW Glue Pens that have DOUBLE the adhesive as all other comparable brands... The tape is a little stingy and you have to be careful of it but for the same price as others for only 30 or so feet. I can put up with it. I use a lot of adhesive!

 Anyway check it out.. I will be adding the stuff to the website as soon as I can.. If you want anything let me know..

No comments: