Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Back from my Scrap Pink Retreat!

Well I got back late Sunday from my Scrap Pink retreat. We had so much fun- probably slept a little more than I had planned-although I could have slept soo much longer. I went to bed at 9PM last night--I never do that-but I was just so very tired. Anyway- got a few pages done while I was there.

 My sister, Tammi won the Pink Retreat Bra decorating contest..
I won Grand Prize - a Tote worth over $350.00.. I was so very surprised..

We are planning on going to the Next Crop in Feb-  link that that site is http://scrapbooknsuch.com/weekendretreatscrops.html The dates are 02/11/2010- 02/13/2010 at Camp Chaparral. the Cost is still under negotiations but should be 150.00(maybe alittle more..)
But this is for 3 days-2nights in hotel like rooms and all meals are cooked for us. Not a bad price at all.... Hope to get a few more people to go with us so we can reserve a table.... Let me know Thanks Jodie

No comments: