Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trying out Microsoft Essentials 2011 Writer

Ok So I am trying to simplify my life by using this new software to publish to the blog from my computer in a compact program without having to get on the blog . It says it will give me more control and more options.. We will see…..

 

Anyway I am up and trying to get motivated this morning. My problem—being cold. Here lately I am just COLD!!! I don’t think I am ready for winter yet… I have never been this cold in my life! I usually don’t even wear a coat in the winter Unless it gets below freezing. Which we have not been even close to yet.

Going to finish up the Baby Boy album I have been working on hopefully today.. I love how it has turned out so far.

..babyboy album 017babyboy album 018babyboy album 019babyboy album 020babyboy album 021babyboy album 022babyboy album 024babyboy album 025babyboy album 026babyboy album 027babyboy album 028babyboy album 029babyboy album 030babyboy album 031babyboy album 032

baby boy album 001

baby boy album 002

010

I am going to redo this page as soon as I figure out why my sewing machine has decided to start doing this. …

011

Working on a First smile- possibly a First tooth page. next..

No comments: